Conductor: 8000series al alloy conductor, compressing process
Wrapping: High strength, environmental, kraftpaper fillers
Insulation: (flame retardant) environmental XLPE
Sheath: 5000 series aluminium alloy interlock armoring.
Using 8000 series conductor by American company, highly creep resistance, highly flexibility, highly elongation, increase of tensile strength, safe and stability connection.
Using XLPE for insulation, excellent physical property, heat resistance, aging resistance, reduce insulation sickness, never release corrosive or poisonous gas if burning, environmental protection matches safety requirements of modern fire protection.
Using kraftpaper fillers for entangling which is high strength and water-proof, biodegradable environmental protection, it will never creep down when vertical installation.
Using 5000 series al alloy interlock armoring. It is non-magnetic material which has excellent heat dispersion,and it will never sparking when installation, never vortex when operation. It is flexible solid and easy installation, no need bridge install, it has better anti-pressure ability than steel-tape armoring , it saves slot, speed up the construction progress, reduce cost. The non-sparking metal material has the character of low smoke zero halogen, it can be used indoor and other place which has more requirements for life and property security.
Can be laid in dry place, such as indoor, pipeline, slotline and tunnel. It can be tray installation or walls along, it can also be vertical installation. It is can be used in mining, underground and dangerous area for civil,commercial and industrial use.
0.6/1kV, 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV, 8.7/17kV, 12/20kV,18/30kV, 21/35kV, 26/35kV
Note: Our company can produce LSOH, flame resistant, high and low temperature resistant cable by customers’ requirement.
Manufacturing Standards and Inspection Standard
1. 8000 Series Aluminium Alloy Conductor Standard Of ASTM
2. GB/T 12706-2008 Rated Voltage From 1kV(Um=1.2kV) To 35kV (Um=40.5kV) Extruded Insulated Power Cable and Its Accessories.
3. QB/05411672X-2003 Rated Voltage From 1kV(Um=1.2kV) To 35kV (Um=40.5kV) Extruded Insulated Aluminium Alloy Power Cable and Its Accessories.
4. Canada Standard Institution Armored Cable
5. GB/T12706.4-2008 Rated Voltage From 6kV(Um=7.2kV) To 35kV(Um=40.5kV) Test Requirement of Power Cable Accessories
6.GB/T19666-2005 Flame Retardant and Fire-Resistant Cable General Rule
7. GB/T 18380-2008 The Burnning Test of Cable Under Flame
8. Vertical Flame And Smoke Diffusion Test of Power Cable and Optical Cable
9. GB/T 12527-2008 Rated Voltage of 1kV and Below Aerial Insulation Cable
Address:Wuliliang industial zone of Youxian economic development area in Mianyang, Sichuan Province
Copyright © 2014 China Metal Resources Utilization Limited All Rights ReservedTechnical support: Reanod