Conductor: 8000 series aluminium alloy conductor with ccompressing process.
Insulation: (flame retardant) environmental XLPE
Wrapping: environmental nonwovens and fillet
Armor: double steel-tape armouring
Jacket: (flame retardant) environmental PVC
The conductor adopts 8000 series conductor acknowledged by Americam, high creep resistance, flexibility and elongation, safe link.
Insulation adopts XLPE, which has great physical performance, heat-resisting, ageing resistance. When burning, it will not release corrosivity or poisonous gas, which reached the environmental standard.
Wrapping adopts high intensity and double steel-tape armouring, which can stand high pressure.
Jacket adopts environmental PVC, which has great corrosion resistance and used widely.
It can be installed indoor, in tube, in cable tunnel, and othe dry environment. The cable can be laid along the wall or vertically installed. The cable applies in place of civil engineering, business place, factories, mine, subway and any other place.
0.6/1kV, 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 12/20kV, 18/30kV, 21/35kV, 36/35kV
We can also produce aluminium alloy cable of LSOH ( Low Smoke Zero Halogen ), flame-retardant, fire-resisting and low temperature resistant.
Manufacturing Standards and Inspection Standard
1. 8000 Series Aluminium Alloy Conductor Standard of ASTM
2. GB/T 12706-2008 Rated Voltage From 1kV(Um=1.2kV) to 35kV(Um=40.5kV) Extruded Insulated Power Cable and Its Accessories.
3. QB/05411672X-2003 Rated Voltage From 1kV(Um=1.2kV) to 35kV(Um=40.5kV) Extruded Insulated Aluminium Alloy Power Cable and Its Accessories.
4. GB/T 3956-2008 Cable Conductor
5. GB/T19666-2005 Flame Retardant and Fire-Resistant Cable General Rule
6. GB/T 2951.11-2008 Insulation and Jacket Material of Cable and Optical Cable General Rule
7. GB/T 18380-2008 The Burnning Test of Cable Under Flame
8. Vertical Flame And Smoke Diffusion Test of Power Cable and Optical Cable
9. GB/T 12527-2008 Rated Voltage of 1kV and Below Aerial Insulation Cable
Address:Wuliliang industial zone of Youxian economic development area in Mianyang, Sichuan Province
Copyright © 2014 China Metal Resources Utilization Limited All Rights ReservedTechnical support: Reanod